- Two-Night Stay in a Deluxe Ocean View Guest Room at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort: (2) Night Stay!
- (1) Night Stay at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino!
- Dinner Certificate to either Kuro or Council Oak Steaks and Seafood at SHR in Hollywood FL
- The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood - (2) Night Stay for (2) in Water View Deluxe Room!
- Miami Seaquarium: Sea Trek Reef Encounter Experience for (2) two !
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood, FL: (1) Night Stay!
- Dinner Certificate- Council Oak Steaks and Seafood OR Kuro at SHR in Hollywood, FL!
- (2) Tickets to Lucky Chopsticks - South Beach Wine & Food Festival CRAVE - Fort Lauderdale
- Select a Resort from Around the World for 7-nights! Valid through March 31, 2019!
The Online Auction is Open!
The online portion of 10th Anniversary Hot Hollywood Glam: Hooray for Hollywood! is now open. The auction will run from December 23, 2017 to January 19, 2018, with the live event taking place on January 20, 2018.
Funds raised from Hot Hollywood Glam support the Center’s mission to cultivate creativity and the support of the arts in our community through education, innovation and collaboration. As a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, we rely on financial contributions from private and public entities who value the role the arts play in our community. Your support truly makes a difference in helping our organization achieve our mission.
Let the bidding begin!
MORE ITEMS COMING IN JANUARY!
Live Event Details
7PM - 10PM EST Add to My Calendar
Make Your Bid to Support the Art and Culture Center/Hollywood!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission.
It is statistically proven that involvement in the arts leads to improvement in academic performance, keeps students engaged in school and less likely to drop out. Arts education allows children and youth to express themselves creatively, bolster their self-confidence and learn tolerance. Arts education is an investment in the future of a community.
- View Item