- New England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady's autographed 8" x 10" photograph (not framed)
- Red Sox Fan's Dream: Game, 2 Nights at Omini Parker House & Alex Cora Autographed Baseball
- Experience Troon Golf with the Golf Club at Equinox
- Explore like a local! Enjoy a weekend in Burlington
- Mountain Top Inn and Resort, an idyllic Vermont vacation destination (with breakfast!)
- The Inn at Manchester & Dinner for two at the #1 Zagat's rated Reluctant Panther
- The Dorset Inn on the Green - Breakfast included each morning:)
- Two Nights at Equinox Resort with MEALS (Mystic Cafe, Inn at West View & Rooster Cafe)
- Barrows House Inn: 2 Night Romantic Getaway (breakfast included)
- Kimpton Taconic Hotel. Four Stars. Fine Dining. Enough Said.
The Online Auction is Open!
The Be Brave for Life 2019 Silent Auction is now open. The auction will run from September 17 to October 6, 2019. Proceeds support the Be Brave For Life Foundation's mission to raise awareness and funds for brain tumor and cerebral cavernous malformation (CCM) research. Auction items range from vacation getaways to donated items guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Make Your Bid to Support the Be Brave for Life Foundation! Funding Research to Make a Difference!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing that you are helping to support "much needed" brain tumor and cerebral cavernous malformation (CCM) research. The foundation has supported 16 different research initiatives at hospitals, universities and labs all over the world. To learn more, go to Bebrave.life. Every dollar you contribute helps fund research toward better treatment options for patients and their families.