- Mill Falls at the Lake Getaway
- Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees 9/28/18
- Black Coach City Zip Tote
- 603 Brewery Private Tour and Beer Tasting for 4
- 2 tickets to IHeart Radio's Jingle Ball Concert in Boston, MA
- One-night stay for 2 at the Mountain View Grand Resort and Spa
- 4 ski lift tickets to Waterville Valley
- 2 tickets to "Evening En Blanc"
- 4 ski lift tickets to Loon Mountain
- Two Tickets to Late Night with Seth Meyers and a Meet and Greet with Seth
Welcome to The Currier Museum of Art's
Online Auction Fundraiser
The Currier Museum of Art's online auction will take place May 23rd through June 20th and will feature original art by contemporary artists, including some featured in the museum's collection and upcoming exhibitions. Check out the art-related experiences and exciting cultural trips, as well as tickets to sporting events, concerts, gift certificates and more!
All proceeds from this fundraiser support the Currier's public programming such as our Free Summer Block Party, Noon Year's Eve bash, Alzheimer's Cafe, Free Late Nights, and Art Center programs.
Please bid high and bid often so that the Currier can continue to serve as New Hampshire's gathering place to celebrate art and community.
Note: All items with the exception of gift certificates and gift cards will have a flat $5 shipping fee added at the end of the auction.
Live Event Details
6PM - 10PM EDT Currier Museum of Art 150 Ash Street. Manchester, NH 03104 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Celebrate the summer solstice at the Currier Society's Live Auction and Gala on June 22nd! Join us for an elegant, fun-filled evening at New Hampshire's most beautiful venue with a delicious 4 course dinner, cocktails, and music. Bid on amazing contemporary works of art, unique travel packages, cultural experiences, and more! All proceeds support the Currier Museum of Art's public programming.
Tickets available to the public for purchase: $250 each.
Members of the Currier Society receive special pricing: $125 each.
Currier Society members are donors who give at least $1,500 each year to the museum annual fund. Throughout the year members of the Currier Society receive the following benefits and recognition:
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Reciprocal membership at more than 700 museums and 13 Frank Lloyd Wright sites
- Recognition during special events and in donor communications
- Invitations to special Currier Society Member only events. Past Currier Society events have included: Behind the Scenes Tours, cocktail receptions with local artists, artist lectures, and musical performances
- Unlimited admission to the Museum and discounts in the Museum Shop, Cafe, and Art Center
If you would like to purchase tickets for the gala please contact: Amanda Bombara at: ABombara@currier.org or call: 603-518-4902.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
The Currier Museum of Art relies heavily on the support of individual donors and corporate sponsors. The following sponsors are critical to our success and we greatly appreciate their financial support for this year's online auction and the upcoming Currier Society Live Auction and Gala.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Curbstone Financial Management Corporation
Great New Hampshire Restaurants
Baker Newman Noyes