- Tropical Hilton Head Oasis
- Memorable Midtown Stay
- Kendra Scott "Alex" Earrings
- Yeti Cooler Bag Hopper Two
- Luxurious Naples Package
- Majestic Castle Stay in Ireland
- Ticket to Paradise
- Best Hawaii Three Islands Six Nights Ocean View
- Six night Hawaiian vacation with Fairmont Hawaii
- Red Sox 2018 Opening Day Tickets
The 2017 FICP Annual Conference Silent Auction
Beginning September 27, 2017, support FICP and Junior Achievement by bidding on one (or more!) of the donated items. Instructions are below.
Please note: Only active FICP meetings professional members and hospitality partners are eligible to participate in the Silent Auction and redeem auction prizes; however, you do not need to attend the Annual Conference in order to bid.
The 2017 FICP Annual Conference will host FICP's 16th annual silent auction. Similar to past FICP events, the silent auction will benefit charity organizations, including Junior Achievement® (JA) of San Diego and, new in 2017, GlobalGiving.
JA is dedicated to providing youth with the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future and make smart academic and economic choices. JA serves more than 10 million students in 123 countries worldwide. Learn more about FICP's partnership with JA here.
GlobalGiving is a large crowdfunding community that helps donors to make safe and easy donations to vetted, locally-driven organizations around the world while providing local organizations the tools, training and support they need to become more effective. Learn more about GlobalGiving here.
How to Bid
- Register as a bidder using the link in the upper right-hand corner. This login is silent auction specific, so you will not be able to log in using your FICP username and password.
- Once you have created your unique username and password, you will be able to view specific auction packages and items.
- When placing your first bid, you will need to choose the 'Add Credit Card' option, found next to the credit card images. This option will redirect you to a new page, where you will be asked to supply your card information. Upon successfully entering your information, choose 'Return to Item' to place your bid.
- After you have completed these steps, the fun (and bidding) may begin!
* If you would like to bid anonymously, simply make your username non-specific. All participants receive alerts when they have been outbid, including the username of the person who has placed the higher bid. Returning users: If you would like to change your username to be less specific, you may do so by visiting the "My Account" page and updating your username.
* IMPORTANT: Only active FICP planner members and hospitality partners are eligible to participate in the silent auction and redeem auction prizes.