- 1940's Royal Hawaiian Hotel Menu
- $100 Gift Certificate to Eating House 1849 by Roy Yamaguchi IMP (Oahu)
- $100 VIP Card to Pizza Hut
- KLC Special Menu Catering for 25 people from Ige's Halawa
- $100 Gift Certificate to Zippy's -1
- $100 Gift Card to Koa Pancake House (Oahu) -1
- $100 Gift Certificate to Eating House 1849 by Roy Yamaguchi Kukuiula (Kauai)
- $150 Gift Card to DK Restaurants (Oahu)
- $100 Gift Certificate to Karai Crab (Oahu)
- $100 Gift Certificate to Tanaka of Tokyo Restaurants (Oahu) -4
The Online Auction is Open!
The Bid It to Win It for Ag Education is now open. The auction will run from April 5, 2021 to April 30, 2021, with proceeds going to Hawaii Agricultural Foundation (HAF) in order to support our K-12 ag education programs, which have served over 18,000 students since 2014.
Auction items range from hotel stays, special dining experiences, local produce boxes, restaurant gift cards and special food subscriptions. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Make Your Bid to Support Hawaii Agricultural Foundation!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission. Through these programs, HAF addresses the need for our communities to be more sustainable by increasing local food production. Each program is developed to spark an interest in agriculture and encourage careers in the field.
- Auction will close on April 30, 2021 at 10 P.M. HST.
- Winners will be notified via email regarding pick up or mailing of items beginning on or around May 15, 2021.
- Winners will be asked to pick up their winning item(s) from Hawaii Agricultural Foundation office in Honolulu (Kaimuki), Oahu. If the winner is unable to pick up their item(s), they will be responsible for the shipping and handling fees, which will be added to the winning bid amount.
- Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of HAF and will not be replaced. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.