Fund the Mission
All proceeds from this summer's fundraiser will go toward a first-of-its-kind research project on Count the Kicks and its effectiveness. This month we are launching research with partners at Des Moines University and The Harkin Institute to study Count the Kicks app users and their birth outcomes. We expect to release preliminary results of the research early next year. This kind of project takes time and expense and we need your help to see it through. The result of the research --- getting feedback on our program, hearing from app users on a grand scale, and learning about how the app did or did not affect their pregnancy outcome --- will be incredibly impactful to the future of our collective work to save babies. When you bid on these items you have a direct impact on this important, and potentially life-saving work. Thank you for bidding generously!
How to Participate in the Silent Auction: (Auction bidding is only available at the live event.)
- To place a bid, fill in all requested information on the item bid sheet.
- The highest bidder at the time of auction closing, which is 8:45pm on July 20th, will win the item.
- Winners do NOT need to be present to win.
- Phone calls and/or emails will be made to finalize payment and delivery arrangements.
- To take winning items home, please check out near the front door using credit card or check payment.
Checks are made payable to: Healthy Birth Day, Inc.