- Framed "First Snow" by Donna M Kabay
- Parson's Beach Marsh II - Original Oil on canvas by Suzanne M. Payne
- Cape Arundel Golf Club Round of Golf for 4 With Cart
- Raptor Falls Mini Golf $50 Gift Card
- Fleurant gift basket of Thymes bath products $65 value
- Hyperlite Mountain Gear Daypack
- Horse-drawn Sleigh or Carriage Ride for 4 from Rockin' Horse Stables
- Psychic Medium~Melissa Boyd $225 gift certificate
- Charlie's Chimney - One Free Sweeping
- 10 cubic yards of screened loam
KENNEBUNK LAND TRUST 2020 On-Line Auction LIVE May 29th
The Kennebunk Land Trust is excited to share that it’s 20th Annual Auction will launch online on Friday, May 29th at 8AM EST. Bidding remains open through Friday, June 5th at 8PM.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the live event will not occur this year.
The auction is the Trust’s largest fundraiser of the year.
The land trusts in us. Please support KLT as local conservation helps us protect and steward open space which has provided comfort to so many during this pandemic.
Please check out our amazing offerings of original artwork, gift certificates and excursions.
KLT would like to thank the businesses and individuals who donated items and sponsored this event. KLT would like to recognize Corporate Principal Sponsor, Kennebunk Savings Bank; Principal Event Sponsor, HM Payson; and Partner Sponsor, Avita of Wells.
KLT office will be open for social distancing “curbside” pickup beginning on June 6th.
KLT office will be open for social distancing “curbside” pickup the following dates:
Saturday, June 6th from 9am -11am
Monday, June 8th 2pm-5pm
Tuesday, June 9th 8am- 1pm
Wednesday, June 10th 8:30am-1:30pm
Thursday, June 11th 8am -1pm
Please call the KLT office at 985-8734 when you arrive at 6 Brown St.
We will be masked and gloved to bring your item(s) out to your car.
Please wear a mask for pickup.
If you would like your items shipped to you, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 985-8734.
Shipping fees do apply.
Items not picked up after June 19th become property of KLT.
If you need special arrangements please call/email before June 19th.
Thank you for supporting KLT and local land conservation.