- Magnum Pinot Noir, Private Tour/Taste for Four, Williams Selyem Winery, Healdsburg
- 4 2-Day Tickets, "Passport to Dry Creek Valley", Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley
- Mixed Case Single Vineyard Zinfandel, Seghesio Family Vineyards, Healdsburg
- The Hardy "Legends of Luxury" Package, A. Hardy U.S.A./Hardy Cognac, France
- An Afternoon at Pedroncelli for 6 & Wine, Pedroncelli Winery, Geyserville
- Two Nights Mid-Week in a Water View Cottage for 2, Nick's Cove, Marshall, CA
- Three Whiskeys, One Bourbon, Dry Diggings and Amador Distillery, El Dorado Hills, CA
- Case: Wine Library Cabernet Sauvignon, 2006 & 2011 Vintages, Hafner Vineyard, Healdsburg
- Twelve Bottle Wine Club Membership, Brooks Winery, Amity OR
- Two Night Cottage Stay for Two, Dancing Coyote Beach Cottages, Inverness, CA
The 2017 Wine and Epicurean Auction has ended. Thank you to all the donors and bidders!
Due to the fires in Sonoma and Napa counties, auction item pick up for Saturday 10/14 has been cancelled.
We are rescheduling item pick up for Saturday October 21st, from noon to 5pm, here at our studio in Rohnert Park (5850 Labath Ave).
IF you can't make it on the 21st, please call 800-287-2722, no sooner than October 16th, and make an appointment with the auction department to pick up your items during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 5pm).
Please do not stop by without an appointment - there may not be anyone from the auction department (2 people) available to assist you, as we are all dealing with evacuations.
Gift certificates will be mailed beginning October 13th.
Shipping of merchandise is available, however, it can be quite pricey. Cost depends upon the weight of the package and the zip code it is going to.
Live Event Details
Sun Oct 1, 2017 11PM PDT Add to My Calendar
Thank you to Bottle Barn of Santa Rosa, CA!
If you live outside California, you may wish to check with your local ABC office to make sure wine can be shipped to your state from California. Also, please be aware that the cost of shipping wine can be (as they say across the pond) "a bit dear".