Auction Ends: Feb 12, 2023 11:59 PM EST
- Pickleball Clinic for Four Players with Tennis and Pickleball Pro Sophie Amiach
- Birdwatching Tour for 2 at Race Point with Birdwatcher Ted Bradford
- $100 Gift Card to Bar Volpe in Boston
- Two 2023 Season Subscriptions to the Provincetown Theater
- Dinner for 4 at Famous Eatery Sal's Place
- One Week at the Fowler Dune Shack
- $300 Gift Card to Garden Renovations Nursery
- Le Creuset 5-Piece Signature Set
- Sunset Tour for Two with Art's Dune Tours
- One-on-One Zoom Meeting with Film Producer Christine Vachon
Support the Provincetown Film Society!
Located in the heart of America's Oldest Art Colony, Provincetown Film Society is an advocate for diverse representation in film, providing year-round programming and platforms that allow voices of all kinds to be heard. Locally, PFS's work positively impacts the cultural and economic vitality of Provincetown. Nationally, its work helps shape industry discussions around parity in film. Through PFS's work, we have an ability to better understand and appreciate human struggles and triumphs, showcasing our similarities and differences in today's diverse culture.
- The Provincetown Film Festival held annually in June and now in its 24th year, is dedicated to showcasing new achievements in independent film and honoring the work of emerging as well as acclaimed directors, producers, and actors.
- The Gabrielle A. Hanna Provincetown Film Institute, providing programs throughout the year, including artist residencies, mini-festivals, and workshops addressing inequity in US entertainment media.
- The Waters Edge Cinema, a year-round art house cinema featuring first-run and retrospective films for both the local and tourist communities.
Make Your Bid to Support Provincetown Film Society!
Items (excluding gift cards) must be redeemed by March 2024, or as otherwise outlined in the item description.
If you are planning to purchase a travel package, tour, or in-person experience, the dates for the trips and experiences may depend on regulations for COVID-19 to ensure public health safety and compliance.
Soiree at the Sewer with John Waters
Private Dinner for Two with John Cameron Mitchell
Kathleen Turner Records Your Voicemail Greeting
Zoom with Actor and Producer Cory Michael Smith
One Week at the Fowler Dune Shack
Curated Dinner for Four by Chef Tony Pasquale of Terra Luna