Auction Closed! Thank you for taking part!
The Classics Car Show Online Auction is now closed. Thank you all for taking the time to point, click and bid in order to support ROTARY CLUB OF TUCSON FOUNDATION and our designated charity, Pima JTED.
Congratulations to everyone who:
- placed a winning bid
- generously donated an item for auction
- invited family, friends and community to make their bid to build a better world
Winning bidders were sent notices Friday night with details about where and when to pick up their items. They're also being given an email address to contact if they'd like their items shipped.
The Auction location is 7840 E. Broadway Blvd. (Enter at the east side of the building off Pantano) in Tucson.
It will be open on Sat., Sept . 25, from 10-3 and Sun., Sept. 26, from 12-3.
Live Event Details
5:30 PM - 9:30 PM MST Tucson Convention Center Grand Ballroom 260 South Church Avenue, Tucson AZ 85701. Use Parking Lot C Add to My Calendar Get Directions
The Live Auction will take place from 6:30-7:30 pm. (MST) on Sept. 25
Three Ways to bid on the Live Auction items:
1) Attend the Rotary Club of Tucson's Centennial Event on Sat., Sept. 25 from 5:30-9:30 pm at the Tucson Convention Center. (Registration closed on Sept. 17.)
2. If you'd like to bid remotely, be sure to register to bid with your credit card on file through biddingforgood.com/rotaryclubtucson.
Registered bidders will be assigned a bidding number after they either:
- Place a Bid on one of the live auction items that they are interested in OR
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate they would like to bid on a live auction item (by Sept. 25 at 3:00 pm)
3. Log into the Tucson Rotary YouTube site: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUbdtoQtWGJkef35IFZr8jw . You can subscribe to the Rotary YouTube channel in advance by going to the Rotary YoutTube channel in advance of the auction and simply subscribe.
You may need a Gmail account to do this and that can be done easily by going to gmail.com and setting up a gmail email.
4. When viewing the live stream of the auction (beginning at 6:30 pm on Saturday 9/25/21) if you wish to enter a bid, click the "Chat" button and enter your bid number and your bid.
5. Bidders who will not be attending the Centennial Event and are not available to bid remotely via livestream can submit an absentee bid by submitting an email to Jeanne.email@example.com with their name, the name of the item they want to bid on, and the maximum bid they'd offer (by Sept. 25 at 12:00 pm). A Rotarian will be assigned to state the absentee bidder's wishes in increments up to the Maximum as the auctioneer leads the auction of this package. The absentee bidder must also be registered with a credit card on file at biddingforgood.com/rotaryclubtucson.
The gift certificates for the packages or the actual sculpture will be presented to the winning bidder after the close of the Live Auction. If the person is not present, arrangements will be made to pick up or deliver the items.
We'd also like to extend a SPECIAL THANKS to our Sponsors: