- Marcasite Bead Necklace with antique clasp and details (36 inches )
- Top Golf: Two $50 Game Passes - Set #2
- Maui Jim Men's Polarized Sunglasses
- Le Visage: Signature Facial #2
- Le Visage: Signature Facial #1
- Spa Day for Two People
- Backgammon Set
- Comprehensive Financial Life Plan
- 2 Body Sculpting Sessions at Love Your Body Sculpting
- One Hour Horseback Riding Lesson- English or Western #2
Let the Bidding Begin!
The Rotary Club of Tucson's Classic Car Show Auction is now open with over 60 items to bid on. The ONLINE auction will run from October 5, 2021 to October 14, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. (MST), with proceeds going to the ROTARY CLUB OF TUCSON FOUNDATION and its designated charity, Pima JTED.
Online Auction items include a wide variety of artwork, sports memorabilia, jewelry, sunglasses, golf, unique experiences and attractions, gift cards for services, and much more.
The Online Auction will close on Thurs., Oct. 14, and the highest online bid will be at the top of that item's bidsheet when final bidding continues at the Classics Car Show Dinner and Auction on Oct. 15 from 5:00-7:00 pm.
Live Event Only items can be viewed online, but all bidding for the wine and spirits shown will take place using bidsheets at the Oct. 15 Car Show Auction.
Featured Items at the bottom of this page will be switched every few days.
Tell your friends, family, community by using the social media buttons on items you think they might like to bid on. Let the bidding begin!
Helpful Tips about the Auction:
- Click "VIEW ALL ITEMS" to explore all 60+ items we have to offer. Search the whole list or explore by categories or search by key word(s).
- Be sure to "REGISTER TO BID" so you'll have a login email and password for easy SIGN IN later.
- You'll need to add your credit card in order to start bidding.
- If you want to track items of interest, you can ADD them to "MY ITEMS".
- You can receive email or text notifications if someone has bid more than your top bid so you can consider raising your bid.
- If you see a BUY IT NOW price, you can choose that to be sure you get it.
- If you DONATE NOW or DONATE CASH, you will help our charities and get a receipt from our 501c3 Rotary Club of Tucson Foundation.
- If you click EMAIL UPDATES, you'll get news of major additions/deadlines.
- Please REFER FRIENDS to check out the great auction items
After the Online Auction Closes on Friday, Oct. 15:
- Items will be awarded to the highest bidder at 7:00 p.m on Fri., Oct. 15.
- People present at the Car Show Dinner and Auction will be able to pay for and take their items with them. If an online bidder has the highest bid and is not present, an email notification will be sent to that person, their credit card will be charged and they may pick up their item in the Classics Club tent at the Car Show on Oct. 16.
- Gift certificates will be mailed to winning bidders at no cost.
Live Event Details
5PM - 7:30 PM MST The Gregory School 3231 N Craycroft Rd., Tucson, AZ 85712 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Tickets are required to attend the Friday Night Dinner and Auction which will be held from 5:00-7:30 pm at The Gregory School under the Car Show Food Tent.
Cost Per Person: $15.00 includes a Lucky Wishbone Chicken Dinner plus two drink tickets, with cash bar after.
Preregistration is required for Rotarians and their guests on ClubRunner and for car owners through the Tucson Classics Car Show website.
Make plans to join the fun of the dinner, auction and camaraderie the night before the Car Show.
Support the Rotary Club of Tucson and Pima JTED
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support the Rotary Club of Tucson Foundation which has a history of making a positive difference in our city, our country and our world!
ALL Auction and Raffle PROCEEDS will go to this year's designated charity, PIMA JTED's Innovative Learning Center, training for the jobs of tomorrow today. Click HERE for more info.
- View Item
- View Item