- Exquisite Hand Knotted 2x3 Suri Rug - Rare, Beautiful, Timeless!
- Two Alpaca Skin Biopsies by Dr. Norm Evans
- Openherd Business Membership for One Year
- Exquisite Suri "SAM" Pendant
- OFDA Fiber Testing by Yocom-McColl
- Alpaca Leather Clutch Purse
- Beautiful Pottery Yarn Bell by Judy Steele
- Fantastic Fox Pendant Necklace
- Five Pounds of Fiber Processing by New Era Fiber
- Suri Decadence Yarn in Grass Green with Scarf Pattern
Welcome to the SURI NETWORK Summer Symposium online auction!
Thank you for your interest in the SURI NETWORK online auction! The Suri Network is dedicated to the promotion and preservation of the suri alpaca, a very rare breed of livestock with exquisite fleece. Your participation in our online auction, as either a donor or a bidder, will help us ensure that the suri alpaca continues to thrive in North America.
We have a great array of items available for bidding - and more will be added over the upcoming days! There's something for everyone, from alpaca breeding tools to luxurious jewelry and apparel. Please show your support by bidding or by sharing our auction on social media - we appreciate it!
Live Event Details
5:30 PM - 8PM MDT Embassy Suites, Loveland, CO Add to My Calendar
Attendees at the 2018 Suri Symposium will once again have the opportunity to bid on some spectacular items, including herdsire breedings and more! Offerings include a signed photograph on aluminum by Mike Wilkins, hand woven shawls from Nunoa, registration in Education with a Destination, and much more.
Become a Sponsor
Your company's logo as a donor/sponsor on our auction site links back to your own web page - you could develop new business!