- Two House Seats to Anastasia, a Backstage Tour, and Dinner at Sardi's
- Two Tickets to Irish Repertory Theatre
- 2 Broadway Tickets to Escape to Margaritaville
- C.O. Bigelow Basket
- Rare Playbill of A Streetcar Named Desire Starring Marlon Brando
- Four Tickets to NY Yankees vs. Toronto Blue Jays
- This Is So Fetch! Get Mean Girls Cast Autographed Poster
- Great Beers from Virginia's Top-Rated Brewery
- Chef's Five-Course Tasting Menu for Two at 15 East
- Subscriptions to Primary Stages' 2018/19 Season
TACT’s 25th Anniversary Auction: Bid, Win, Support.
Whether it's hard-to-get tickets to theater and sporting events, unique memorabilia, luxury goods, or vacation getaways, this year’s auction offers something for everyone, including:
- Tickets to Broadway, Off-Broadway and regional theaters
- Golf at the exclusive Shinnecock Hills Country Club, home of this year’s U.S. Open Championship.
- Tickets to a taping of Late Night with Seth Meyers
- Autographed memorabilia
- And MUCH MORE!
Live Event Details
6PM - 10PM EDT The University Club 1 West 54th Street, New York NY 10019 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
TACT's 25th Annual Spring Gala
TACT's Legacy Spring Gala on Monday, June 4, 2018 is a celebration of 25 years of TACT/The Actors Company Theater. The Gala will honor TACT's Executive Artistic Director Scott Alan Evans and Board Chairman Stephen Lindenmuth.
TACT/The Actors Company Theatre was founded in 1992 as a company of theatre artists dedicated to revealing, reclaiming, and reimagining great plays of literary merit. In its early years, TACT focused solely on presenting staged readings of plays that had largely been forgotten, neglected or lost. In 2006, it expanded its efforts to also produce fully staged plays as a resident company of New York’s famed Theatre Row.
Having fulfilled its mission, TACT announced this past January that it will close its operations in late June at the end of its 25th anniversary season. Proceeds from TACT’s final fundraising efforts will be used to pay for its closing costs and to also create an archive of its work for future theatergoers.
Thank you for your support of TACT over the past 25 years and for your participation in this auction.
- View Item