- Play Top-Rated Golf Course Shinnecock Hills
- Two VIP Tickets to Late Night with Seth Meyers
- Two Tickets to NY Mets vs Chicago Cubs
- Meet and Greet Theatre Package for Kinky Boots
- Gift Cards to Red Door Spa and Sephora
- Two Season Subscriptions to Primary Stages
- $100 Gift Card to Saks Fifth Avenue
- Four Tickets to NY Yankees vs. Cincinnati Reds
- Beach Getaway at Greenport's Gallery Hotel
- See Tony-Nominated Indecent on Broadway
Bid, Win, and Support TACT's 2017/18 Season!
TACT/The Actors Company Theatre, the award-winning off-Broadway theater company, is auctioning a number of fun and unique items to raise money in conjunction with our annual Spring Gala on Monday, May 8, 2017, at the University Club of New York. The auction concludes at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, May 9, 2017.
Proceeds from this auction will be used to help fund TACT's programming during its 25th anniversary season in 2017/2018.
Whether it's hard-to-get tickets to Broadway shows, luxury goods, gift cards or vacation getaways, we're sure you'll find something you'll love. Items this year include:
- Tickets to Hamilton, Kinky Boots and other shows
- Tickets to a taping of Late Night with Seth Meyers
- Golf at the exclusive Shinnecock Hills Country Club
- A gorgeous Louis Vuitton scarf
- And much, much more!
Every dollar you bid goes to supporting TACT's milestone 25th season of revealing, reclaiming, and reimagining great works of literary merit. So thank you for participating in this auction. And good luck!
Live Event Details
6:30 PM - 10PM EDT The University Club 1 West 54th Street, New York NY 10019 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
TACT's 24th Annual Spring Gala
TACT's Spring Gala on May 8, 2017, honors four "Distinguished Women of the Theatre" -- Actor Alice Ripley, Playwright Theresa Rebeck and Producers Elizabeth McCann and Nelle Nugent.
About TACT: Since its start in 1992, TACT has been creating intimate, immediate theatrical experiences for our audiences. What first began as a group of 11 actors performing concert-styled readings of neglected or rarely seen plays has now grown into a company of nearly 60 that presents a season of productions and readings of classic and contemporary plays.
TACT’s stature as a leading off-Broadway theatre has been acknowledged by a variety of critics, including The Wall Street Journal which named TACT its “Company of the Year” in 2012. In 2016, The Wall Street Journal also named TACT to its annual “Best of 2016” list, while Our Town NY declared TACT the “Best Theater Company in Manhattan.”