- Buy a Fruit Bucket for an Elephant
- Buy Stationary for a Kalandar Kid
- Buy a Fruit Popsicle for a Bear
- Buy Peanuts for Peanut!
- Purchase a school uniform for a Kalandar child
- Buy a backpack for a Kalandar child
- Buy a pedicure for a rescued elephant
- Buy a sewing machine for Kalandar women
- Buy a Pot of Honey for the Brown Bears
- Buy Nuts and Treats for Cupid
Wildlife SOS presents BID to be WILD!
On May 11 – May 22 choose from hundreds of unique items from all over the globe.
Place your bids and help save wildlife!
Wildlife SOS is the largest wildlife rescue, rehabilitation, and conservation group in India. Place a bid and contribute to saving India's precious wildlife. Our goal is to raise $80,000 in 12 days.
Stretch your dollar even further by referring your friends through the social media link attached to every item.
A huge thank you to our donor community and to our volunteers for making this possible.
Any funds received from the auction may be utilized to support any of the programs of Wildlife SOS.
We have decided to delay the auction until May 11th as we monitor the situation with the pandemic.
Due to shipping delays worldwide as a result of the outbreak, we expect that some of our shipments to winning bidders may be delayed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Click to subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay up-to-date on rescue campaigns, updates on our animals, and entertaining videos to get you through your week.