You are bidding on a One night stay at The Fairmont Copley Plaza hotel in Boston, Massachusetts. (See Terms and Conditions )
Enjoy the luxurious The Fairmont Copley Plaza, while you explore the beauty and history of Boston! The Fairmont Copley Plaza hotel has been a symbol of Boston's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Our dedicated staff delivers incomparable hospitality, impeccable service and attention to detail to ensure your stay is perfect. Each of the Boston luxury hotel's 383 guestrooms and suites are well appointed with lavish decor and thoughtful amenities.
You’re just steps away from historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, Copley Place, the boutiques of Newbury Street and the Hynes Convention Center. The Fairmont Copley Plaza in Boston is fully appointed for meetings, luxurious events and award-winning dining in the hotel’s legendary Oak Room and Oak Bar.
The Oak Room - This restaurant offers a traditional steakhouse menu with a selection of fish entrees. Seating is arranged to impart a sense of privacy. The room features crystal chandeliers and 30-foot-high, vaulted ceilings with detailed plasterwork. The walls contain a variety of big-game taxidermy trophies, giving this place a hunting-lodge ambiance in a ballroom setting. The restaurant is open for dinner only and reservations are highly recommended.
The Oak Bar - Especially popular Thursday–Saturday evenings, this romantic spot is reminiscent of a British officers’ club from the Orient in the 1890s. Dark-wood paneling and a gilded, coffered ceiling surround the tables. The bar has a wide selection of unusual martinis, including the so-called engaging Martini, which is served with a $10,000 diamond.
For more information, please visit it: www.fairmont.com/copleyplaza
"Exceeded our high expectations in every way!” - Trip Advisor
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
* Small pets only
* Check-in time is 3 PM
* Check-out time is Noon
Terms and Conditions:
* This certificate is valid for a One night stay in a guestroom at The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, MA.
* All additional charges for dining, bar, valet and other hotel actives will be payable in full at checkout.
* Room Tax is included with this certificate.
* Certificate is redeemable for one year after date of issue and may not be extended beyond expiry date.
* Certificate can be used for single use only, cannot be used for multiple nights or stays, and can not be combined with any other certificates, offers, packages, discounts or promotions.
* Reservations must be made within 90 days of desired arrival.
* Rooms are subject to availability and will be taken upon the hotels discretion over requested dates. Certain black out dates may apply.
* Must have certificate in order to book your stay and reservations are subject to room availability at time of booking.
NOTE: This certificate cannot be redeemed for cash and is void if sold, transferred or conveyed for cash or any other consideration and or if listed or advertised for sale or auction on the internet, in newspapers, magazines or other similar means. Fairmont reserves the right to not honor any certificate it believes has been resold or transferred contrary to this provision.
Please Note: 1) Bidding For Good Instant items may be used only as part of Bidding For Good online auctions and are not for resale or redistribution, and 2) Any travel vouchers, tickets or gift certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise noted by the vendor in the item's description. In the event they are misplaced, Bidding For Good is not responsible for reimbursement or compensation for the value of the item.