- All lodging for 3 nights at TANGO LODGE (double occupancy)
- All meals at the lodge and in the field (white-table cloth lunch provided in the field between hunts)
- Fully stocked Open Bar with all local spirits, wines, and beer. Refreshments provided in the field
- 6 Dove Hunts and all Daily hunting permits to the farmers
- Professional Guide Service
- Personal Bird Assistants for each hunter that will remain with them for the duration of the trip
- WI-FI internet access
- Airfare (international and domestic)
- Gun entry permits paid to Customs Dept. (if hunter chooses to bring own gun) or Gun Rental provided at the lodge ($65 a day for two guns)
- Shells ($14,5 per box 20 gauge)
- Uruguay Dove Hunting License ($65 per day)
- Gun entry ($140 per gun or Gun rental $65 per person per day for two guns)
- Field fees ($140 per day per person)
- Ground Transportation to and from the International airport ($1,200 per van which fits 4 anglers and $1400 for 6 passengers)
- Masseuses; Laundry service; Phone calls; Shopping trips and tours, Horseback riding, any items of a strictly personal nature; private room upgrades available for a surcharge of $100 per night per person.
- Dorado fishing (per request search price per day)
- Baggage overweight charges; Personal and baggage insurance; Cost of itinerary modifications requested by passenger; Buenos Aires/ Montevideo transfers and hotels.
BlackRiver Outfitters assists with all travel services needed in order to make the trip booking experience seamless.