Your Carefree Days on a Caribbean Cruise for Two includes:
- Miami, FL and Port Canaveral, FL Embark Ports
- 4 days/3 nights aboard a Royal Caribbean International Cruise Ship
- Standard Recommended Gratuities
- Exciting Destinations
- Gourmet Meals
- Amazing Daily Entertainment
- Luxurious Spas at Sea
- World of Shipboard Activities
- Well-Appointed Accommodations in an Ocean View Stateroom
- State of the Art Health & Fitness Facilities
- Cruise Fare for Two as well as Existing Government Fees and Taxes (Guests are responsible for incidentals they may wish to purchase while on the ship)
See details on image.
This item certificate will be available for pickup by the winning bidder at the end of Trivia Night on October 12th OR at Good Shepherd Catholic School beginning on Monday, October 14, 2019 between the hours of 8:30am and 4:00pm in the front office. Please Note: Shipping of an item will be at buyers cost and risk.
Terms and Conditions: Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificate/Gift Cards cannot be repaced. Passport required for travel outside the U.S. You may choose to pay a fee to add a 3rd or 4th guest to you stateroom. You can also apply the award value towards any other Royal Caribbean Cruise by simply paying the difference between award value and lowest fare at redemption time (not applicable to any other promo code or pomotion). Blackout dates are last 2 weeks of December including Christmas and New Year sailing. Itineraries are current at the time of cataglo issue and submit to change without notice. A 30 day advance reservation is required. Cruise is valid for 12 months from date of issue. After that time, the cruise has a monetary value which may be applied to the cruise price at the time of booking. Blackout dates may appl and Holiday travel may require a supplemental fee.