Two (2) Multi-Sport Passports to Chealsea Piers Sports and Entertainment Complex
Each Passport includes:
- One day pass to the Chelsea Piers fitness club. Enjoy with swimming pool, Hudson River sundecks, basketball courts, 1/2 mile indoor track an extensive selection of cardio and strength training equipment and a variety of group finess classes. This is an adult facility. Guests must be 16 years or older.
- One $15 Ball Card & Club Rental at the Golf Club. America's first "Super Range."
- One Admission & Skate Rental at Sky Rink, Manhattan's only year-round, twin indoor ice skating rinks
- Five batting cage tokens at the Field House (50 balls)
- One free bowling shoe rental, with purchase of game, at Bowlmor Chelsea Lanes. Not valid Wedesday-Saturday after 5pm. Not valid in December.
- Admission for one child and accompaying adult to the Field House's Toddler Adventure Center.
Chelsea Piers - 23rd Street and Hudson River
- Passports are not valid at any time for groups of 5 or more people
- Passports may not be used Monday - Fridday, June - August 2020 from 8am to 5pm due to our summer camp.
- Lost passports cannot be replaced
- No cash value
- It is the user's responsibility to call for updated venue schedules and available hours.
- Passports expire February 29, 2020