The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara is a destination for those seeking relaxation, romance or adventure.
Low-rise villas with wrought-iron balconies. Beaches that glow under the sun. The water at your doorstep. Vibrant blues and intricate patterns. Food that is meant to be savored with the sunset. The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara embodies the charm, beauty and energy of the Mediterranean in the heart of Santa Barbara, offering ocean-view accommodations, an indulgent spa and dining that celebrates local ingredients.
The resort, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, sprawls across 78 acres with two natural beaches, lush gardens and a collection of amenities including:
- Impressive wellness offerings including a renowned day spa and fitness center
- Five restaurants including the signature Angel Oak, housing the resort’s 12,000-bottle wine collection
- More than 70,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space
- Robust activities program for guest of all ages
- Wine flights offered in the Foley Tasting Room
- 358 guest rooms and suites, each with a balcony overlooking the ocean or resort gardens
Your stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Bacara, Santa Barbara includes the following:
- 1 night-stay in deluxe accomodations
- Room, tax, resort fees, parking
For more information on The Ritz-Carlton, Bacara, Santa Barbara please visit: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/california/santa-barbara
This offer is inclusive of room, tax, resort fee, and parking; exclusive of incidentals and additional gratuities. This gift certificate is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable for cash value. This certificate cannot be duplicated, replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or destroyed. Redeemable at The Ritz-Carlton, Bacara, Santa Barbara only. This gift is based on availablity subject to the hotel's discretion and is not redeemable during certain blackout periods. Expiration Date: November 1, 2020.
Bidder is responsible for Shipping and Handling fee, which will be added to the winning bid amount. Items will be shipped from California via USPS flat rate envelope and billed at standard industry rates. (If shipment is international, Bidder will also be responsible for any customs fees.)