Winning Bidder will receive a certificate good for 3 hunters in South Africa.
We only offer hunts in areas and with outfitters who are as passionate as we are about conservation and legal, sustainable hunting.
- Professional Hunter and Staff - 1x1 PH to Hunter ratio
- 6 full hunting days with tracker
- All transportation throughout hunting area
- Hunting for trophy class animals
- Luxury lodging with WiFi
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Trophy Import Broker
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Taxidermist
- Assistance with having your trophies mounted in South Africa
- Assistance with securing your U.S. Customs Form 4457
- Access to our Airline Consolidators for discounted pricing
- Access to Rifle Permit Concierge service
- Chef services including 3 meticulously prepared meals per day
- Maid services including laundry daily
- Field preparation of trophies
- Round trip transportation from the airport to the hunting lodge
Two hunters are required to hunt, however addtional no-hunting activities are often available and can be arranged at specially discounted prices. The winner may also chooseto add addtional hunters or non hunting observers to the package at speciall reduced rates.
Required minimum number of gameto be harvested is dependent on species hunted and is the outfitter's discretion.
Retail value $9,450
Charitysafaris.com . email@example.com
(888) 235-7820 ext 700
Auction winner must select and reserve trip dates within 45 days of auction closing date. Hunts may take place during any available dates in 2019, 2020 or 2021. The Outfitter and Charity Safaris require a non-refundable $500 deposit for each hunter; this deposit will be applied towards the trophy fees and will also serve as confirmation to hold your selected hunting dates. The balance of your trophy fee will be paid directly to the outfitter at the end of the hunt.