- Constructed of 2-tone polycarbonate
- Detachable mesh pocket for travel accessories on 18" carry-on size only
- Hidden compartment inside the expandable area on 22" carry-on size only
- Utility-hook for hanging articles such as small bags
- Jumbo 8 wheel spinner with reduced noise and smoother glide
- High quality aluminum locking handle system
- Expandable for additional packing capacity(22"/30" only)
- Built-in TSA 3-dial lock system for added security
- Interior divider with zip mesh pocket
- Buckle tie-belt to secure clothing
- Detachable clear 3-1-1 vinyl wet zip pouch for toiletries
- Interior shoe pockets(30" only)
- Grip handle on the bottom for easy carriage
- 18" Airline Carry-On: 18" x 12" x 8", 1750 cu.in., 5.7 lbs
- 22" Exp. Airline Carry-On: 22" x 14" x (9" +3"), 3700 cu.in., 7.5 lbs
- 30" Exp. Large-Size Spinner: 30" x 19" x (11" +2"), 7200 cu.in, 10.3 lbs
Olympia International, Inc. manufactures and distributes a complete line of products dedicated to meeting the needs of travelers worldwide. Olympia International, Inc. headquarter is based in Torrance, California where they conduct all areas of operation, including their customer service and authorized repair / replacement facility.
The mission of Olympia International, Inc. is to produce high quality, durable and reliable travelware in all of their products. With designs always on the cutting edge, their functional and creative features are presented in contemporary styles.
They have consistently introduced innovative products and continuously improve on their classic models to bring comfort, quality, reliability, style and affordability to travelers worldwide. These are the keys to the long history and success for Olympia International, Inc.
Travel destinations have become wider and more frequently visited than ever before. Olympia International, Inc. continues to meet and exceed consumers needs as travelers increasingly travel in casual attires. Olympia's designs are developed by people who travel for people who travel.
Price Includes Shipping