Laid-back luxury travel for eight in a chauffeured Sprinter to experience Bluejack National, Golfweeks #1 residential golf course in Texas, followed by a private weekend at the prestigious Long Cove Lakefront Community.
•5 days, 4 consecutive nights with luxurious accommodations
•Roundtrip Sprinter transportation to/from each private resort destination
Departing from Dallas to Bluejack National in Montgomery, Texas:
Bluejack National is a private residential club that is home to the first Tiger Woods-designed US course, Golfweek’s #1 in TX (#8 in the US), and The Fort, Golf Inc’s Best New Amenity.
• 2-night stay at a private custom 5-bedroom luxury home at Bluejack National. Personalized chef prepared dinner inside the home
• Unlimited access to award-winning amenities including: The Fort for fishing, bowling, pools, as well as tennis, the short course, and practice areas
• Round of golf for eight on Golfweek’s #1 residential course in Texas
• A one-hour club-fitting session at Bluejack’s state-of-the-art TaylorMade golf performance center The Shed
• A new set of TaylorMade irons
• An autographed flag from Bluejack National course designer Tiger Woods
Departing from Bluejack National to Long Cove, Texas (1-hour, 15-minute from Dallas):
•2-night stay at a private custom 5-bedroom home at Long Cove with private pool and pier
• A 3-hour private boat with a driver to cruise Cedar Creek lake
Donation generously given to the Children's Heath Auction on behalf of Bluejack National and Lantern Family Foundation. Dates based on availability (excludes holidays). Includes pris fix food (not alcohol), Sprinter transportation, luxury accommodations, 1 round (eight players) of 18 holes at Bluejack National.