7 Nights of Luxury Waterview Villa Accommodations for 2 Adults, for up to 2 Villas Double Occupancy at Hammock Cove Antigua.
On Antigua?s northeast coast, adjacent to Devil?s Bridge National Park with its Insta-worthy limestone arch famed for its soaring ocean geysers. Positioned as the newest boutique hotel on the island, the property?s three pillars are gastronomy, personalized service and uninterrupted luxury. Executive Chef Marco Festini brings Michelin-starred experience as he helms what will be the most inventive kitchen in the country. Each of the 42 villas feature a vast indoor-outdoor living plan, plunge pools and modern amenities, while a seamless sensibility of hospitality defines Hammock Cove?s interpretation of a luxury resort experience.
Hammock Cove is located 25 minutes from V.C. Bird International Airport. Rates are inclusive of luxury villa accommodations, all meals offered from each of the property?s gastronomy concepts including breakfast, lunch, dinner, small bites throughout the day, chef?s table and degustation dinners, in-villa dining, afternoon tea, evening aperitivo, premium liquor, wines and Champagne, various wellness, land and water activities, and all taxes and gratuities.
$250 per person/per night (based on double occupancy + tax/service)
(Per night fee will cover all food, drink, and activities while at the resort)
- Hammock Cove does not accept travelers under the age of 18.
- This Resort Certificate provides 7 nights accommodation (double occupancy) for up to 2 rooms (valued at $3,800 depending on dates of travel)
- All reservations are subject to mandatory supplement that provides all dining, all beverages (including alcohol), resort facilities & activities.
- Government tax/service is additional.
- Guests choosing to upgrade to a higher villa category may do so for as little as $50 per room, per night + tax.
- Air transportation is not included. Should you require air we are available to assist.
- Resort black-out dates do not apply however, minimum 7 night stay and additional peak season surcharge of $50 per person, per night applies Dec 21 ? Jan. 3 and Feb 1 ? 24.
- Air transportation is not included.
- Air transportation must be purchased prior to final confirmation of stays Dec 21 ? Jan 3 and Feb 1 -24 .
- Reservations are subject to availability, some restrictions apply.
- Expiration date is a "Book By" date not a "Travel By" date.
- Expires: 12/20/2022
Item Special Note
* All bids are final
** Winner msut cover the cost of shipping