Celebrate the magic of Disney with these two Complimentary Themepark Tickets!!
Enjoy two (2) eTickets valid for one (1) day of admission during regular operating hours to the theme parks at one (1) of the following sites now through: Sep 23, 2022.
- Disneyland® Resort in California
- you will be provided with a ticket for same day re-entry with Park Hopper® privileges. Park Hopper® privileges are subject to restrictions.
- Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida
- you will be provided with a ticket for same day re-entry with Park Hopper® privileges (but Park Hopper® privileges are temporarily unavailable at the Walt Disney World ® Resort due to attendance limitations) . Plan in advance to make FastPass+ selections up to 7 days prior to your theme park visit at MyDisneyExperience.com (but as a result of the COVID-19 impact, the FastPass+ service must be suspended for the time being as we plan to use additional queue space to manage capacity at our attractions and maintain physical distancing).
- Disneyland® Paris
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park in Hong Kong
- Shanghai Disneyland Park in China
This eTicket is not valid for admission at Tokyo Disney Resort in Japan.
This eTicket is not valid for admission to any Water Parks.
Admission to any Disney theme park will be subject to the rules, entitlements and procedures applicable to the theme park in question, which is accessible to employees in the Complimentary Admission and Discount Policy located on DToolsHR.Disney.com. Complimentary admission opportunities to any Disney theme park may be extremely limited. Disney may elect to suspend, modify or cancel this ticket due to park closures or attendance limitations.
Item Special Note
Individuals using Complimentary Theme Park Tickets must obtain a reservation for theme park entry in advance*.Reservations, if available, will be very limited.
To enter a theme park with a Complimentary Theme Park Ticket, both a park reservation* and a valid Complimentary Theme Park Ticket for the same theme park on the same date are required (except for Disneyland® Paris where one single reservation is valid for both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park). The same Complimentary Theme Park Ticket that was used to make the theme park reservation must be used for park entry. Theme park reservations and admission are not guaranteed.
* Disneyland® Paris Theme Park reservations for Complimentary Tickets are secured day of at a Guest Relations window. Guest Relations will secure your Disneyland® Paris theme park reservation for the day and provide a ticket for theme park entry.
This eTicket may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged for goods, services or benefits. Solicitation to engage in such activities is also prohibited. Employees will be held responsible if their tickets are sold, even if they were given to another individual who sold them. This ticket is subject to the rules, entitlements and procedures of the Complimentary Admission Program in effect from time to time. Disney is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or property. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, low demand, capacity, weather, special events or other reasons, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability. Not valid for special or premium events or other activities which are separately priced. Bearer and his or her belongings may be required to go through security screening prior to entering the park. Obey all safety signage, instructions and park rules and regulations. Entry constitutes consent for Disney to use any film, video or likeness of bearer for any purpose whatsoever, without payment to the bearer. Biometric, photo, or other valid confirmation required for same day readmission to same park, and if applicable, crossover to the other parks. For re-entry at Shanghai Disneyland Park, proof of identity is required. At the entrance of Shanghai Disneyland Park, a photo of bearer will be taken as proof of the bearer?s identity as the ticket holder. Disney is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused by computer error, or unauthorized duplication of Disney eTickets. In the event that duplicate Disney eTickets are presented for theme park admission, Disney reserves the right to refuse entry. It is agreed between owners of the parks and ticket users that all claims for injury or loss arising incident to presence on owners? property shall be litigated in the state where the incident occurred or, if the incident occurred outside of the United States, in the jurisdiction where the incident occurred. Ticket use is subject to capacity and other restrictions.