Hunting Trip for Four Hunters at Estancia Chischaca in San Luis, Argentina.
Good for 2023, 2024, or 2025!
Charity Safaris Hunting Trip Includes:
- 2x1 PH to hunter ratio
- Four full hunting days with a guide
- All the transport in the hunting area
- Hunting for Trophy Class animals
- Luxury 5-star lodging
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Certified Trophy Import Broker
- Help with selecting a USDA Certified Taxidermist (only if necessary)
- Help with Buenos Aires Meet & Greet, Hotels, Tango Dinners, etc.
- Access to our Airline Consolidators for discounted airline pricing
- Three meticulously prepared Argentinian meals per day
- Wine and beer in moderation
- Field preparation of trophies
- Round trip transportation from San Luis Airport
We only offer hunts in areas and with outfitters who are as passionate as we are about conservation and legal, sustainable hunting.
Item Special Note
A minimum of two hunters or four hunters are required for this trip. Additional hunters or observers may be added at the current rate. Each hunter is required to harvest a minimum of 2 animals.
The winner must make a reservation of trip dates within 45 days of receiving the trip. A non-refundable deposit for each hunter will be required to secure selected trip dates and confirm the hunt with the outfitter. These deposits will be applied in full to your trophy fee balance after the trip. Trophy fees are subject to change and are based on current pricing at your hunt. Additionally, each hunter and any other parties will sign a liability waiver. Donated hunts may be subject to change; in the event, it is determined that a featured outfitter no longer meets our performance standards, in this case, an alternate hunt of equal or greater value may be substituted.
Package does NOT include: Trophy fees for animals harvested, wounded, or lost; airfare; accommodations before or after the hunt; dip and pack or other taxidermy services; trophy export costs; rifle permits; visa; gratuities; personal or medical insurance; observers or non-hunters.
Certificate will be mailed to Winner at the end of the Auction.