Golf & Sports Gear
Magellan Switch Up GPS Fitness Watch and Mount
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $300 USD
- Buy Now Price
- $100 USD
- Quantity Available
This GPS-Optimized Fitness Watch will Push You to the Best, Most Accurate Workouts of Your Life
Fitness amateurs and professionals alike will love the Magellan Switch Up GPS Fitness Watch. This rugged, highly water resistant watch uses extreme GPS sensitivity to track your position precisely so you can record time, distance, speed/pace, elevation, calories, and more across a range of activity types - not just running or walking. Embedded with ANT+ technology, as well, this watch can receive data from Magellan and any third-party ANT+ sensor, including heart rate monitors, foot pods, bike speed sensors, and power meters, so you can have a more holistic view of your health. Plus, with the included multisport mounting kit, you can easily transfer the watch between wrist and bike to get more accurate data tracking.
"Rugged, waterproof, and, most importantly, accurate, the Magellan Switch series is a good GPS and ANT+ monitoring option for amateur to enthusiast athletes," 8/10, CNET
- Track time, distance, speed/pace, elevation, calories, & more
- Wear for an extended period in water thanks to a 50 meter water-resistance rating
- Set your desired distance, time, & pace & stay on target w/ the built-in Activity Pacer
- Record multisport activities like triathlons as one single workout
- Create up to 9 activity profiles for different sports or different uses for the same activity & customize each
- Configure display w/ up to 9 data screens & up to 6 data fields per screen
- Mark & save locations or navigate back to the starting point w/ basic navigation capabilities
- Integrate w/ other leading fitness sites to view your activities on maps & get more in-depth analysis
Item Special Note
American Football Association stores data...
Your support matters, so American Football Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from American Football Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.