Health & Fitness
MedClinea?? Reflux Relief System
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Buy Now Price
- $400 USD
- Quantity Available
- MEDICAL GRADE, CLINICALLY PROVEN SYSTEM. 5 clinical studies show the position created by MedCline as the most effective for nighttime reflux relief. 87% less acid measured in the esophagus vs a traditional bed wedge. 93% of users reported a reduction in nighttime heartburn. 95% of users reported a better night's sleep. So why suffer in agony or through sleepless nights any longer? Try a MedCline System today.
- PATENTED SIDE-SLEEPING + OPTIMAL INCLINE TECHNOLOGY. Patented Cradle-Loc technology has a dual component system that creates and maintains an optimal inclined + comfortable side sleeping position and prevents you from sliding during the night. This advanced position provides better symptom relief and helps protect against the damaging effects of prolonged esophageal acid exposure by letting gravity do all the work.
- THE ONLY NO-SLIP, NO SLIDE SYSTEM. What good is an incline if halfway through the night, you've slipped all the way down it? Our unique arm pocket on the top of the Advanced Positioning Wedge prevents you from sliding down at night and gently takes pressure off the downside arm so you can rest easy, all night long.
- LET GRAVITY DO THE WORK: 100% NATURAL SYMPTOM RELIEF. Our system is ingeniously designed to let gravity do the work at relieving your worst acid reflux symptoms, including: severe acid reflux, severe heartburn, regurgitation, GERD, choking, sore throat, chronic cough, and more. It works by naturally moving stomach acid down and away from the sensitive parts of the throat & the esophagus so you can get a blissful night’s sleep.
- LASTS 5X LONGER THAN A BED WEDGE. Each individual MedCline System is constructed from a proprietary blend of medical grade foams that are specifically designed for maximum support and maximum comfort. Each unit is built to last up to 5x longer than a standard bed wedge and we stand behind each unit with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
American Football Association stores data...
Your support matters, so American Football Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from American Football Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.