Your Own Customized, Private Golf Tournament at the Preserve Golf Club
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Buy Now Price
- $25,000 USD
- Not Sold
This is a spectacular opportunity to make a golf enthusiast’s dream come true!
Golf Digest’s ranking of America’s Greatest 100 Golf Courses places five Monterey Bay courses on its prestigious list. Four of these courses wind along the shore of the Monterey Peninsula. Only one, the Preserve Golf Club, roams through 20,000 acres of redwood forest, oak savannah and grasslands in the majestic coastal foothills of the Santa Lucia Range.
The winning bidder and 23 guests will enjoy an unforgettable experience as they play a private 18-hole tournament on the Tom Fazio designed Preserve Golf Club.
The event includes:
• Boxed Lunch including a tee prize for each golfer featuring Preserve logo merchandise and more.
• Golf clinic at the Preserve Practice Facility.
• A private 18-hole golf tournament for 24 players in the format of your choice.
• An Awards Dinner at the Preserve with a custom menu by the Preserve’s Executive Chef.
- Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday on a mutually agreeable date in May 2020 through October 2021
- Please give two month’s advanced notice to book package
Tom and Alayna Gray
The Preserve Golf Club
Mona and Ed Zander
Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County stores data...
Your support matters, so Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.