KM-1027 Ceramic Kiln: St. Andrew's School Wish List!
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $4,000 USD
- Buy Now Price
- $4,000 USD
- Purchase History
Love pottery and art? Perfect! You can invest in St. Andrew's arts program and buy a new kiln for St. Andrew's ceramics studio. Help our artists create beautiful pottery using the best and safest equipment.
The KM1027 has everything most potters need in a kiln. The chamber size is tall enough to fire a 23″ tall pot and wide enough to hold a 21″ platter. It comes standard with the smartest controller on the market (it will even calculate your cost of firing) and has a lid lifter to boot!
It's sophisticated, yet easy to use:
- Write your own firing programs with up to 32 Segments using Ramp and Hold. Now you can store up to 12 programs.
- Built in Diagnostics give you or our technicians the ability to diagnose kiln problems with just a few button presses.
- New Safety Features help prevent accidental starts and overfires.
- New software keeps track of your Firing Costs and the Number of Firings
- Fuse Glass, Slow cool Cone 6 Glazes, Grow Crystals…whatever you want to program this controller can handle.
St. Andrew's School stores data...
Your support matters, so St. Andrew's School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from St. Andrew's School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.