50% off Membership to Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $230 USD
- Buy Now Price
- $115 USD
- Quantity Available
- 2 – Purchase History
Your payment is being made to Panorama Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, which will send your donation to Resilience Across Borders (tax ID 815265226) on your behalf.
As an ADAA member, you will connect with leaders in your field, increase your professional education opportunities, and support ADAA's mission to reach, educate, and change millions of lives. Join our vibrant and diverse community of clinicians and researchers in the fields of anxiety, depression, and related disorders who want to share, learn, innovate, and connect.
- Share your knowledge. Host a webinar or a podcast, author a blog post, publish research in ADAA's journal Anxiety and Depression, or present at the annual conference. Increase your national impact and help ensure that resources reach even traditionally underserved populations.
- Learn from fellow members and their outreach and research efforts. Attend free professional webinars. Earn free CE or CME credits while enjoying discounts on registration for ADAA's must-attend annual conference. Explore Anxiety and Depression through your complimentary subscription.
- Innovate with researchers and clinicians across disciplines - in online communities, through special interest groups, and committees. Brainstorm ideas and further your field in impactful ways.
- Connect with 1,500+ innovators and industry leaders focused on anxiety, depression, and related disorders. Early career professionals will find an instant network and meaningful mentoring opportunities. Reach more clients through ADAA's Find-a-Therapist platform (www.adaa.org has more than 11 million visitors annually).
ADAA is the only multidisciplinary professional organization engaging the world's leading experts focused on anxiety and depressive disorders in children and adults.
ADAA's member community is made up of a diverse network of clinicians and researchers with backgrounds in medicine, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing, neuroscience, genetics, epidemiology, and other disciplines. ADAA members strive to improve patient care by promoting implementation of evidence-based treatments and best practices across disciplines through training, continuing education, and accelerating dissemination of research into practice.
Item Special Note
For new members only. Membership from 1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022 with the option to renew.
Membership Eligibility Requirements:
- You are licensed to provide clinical services or you conduct research in anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, or depression.
- Completed graduate training in your respective disciplines and (a) be licensed or hold an equivalent certification or (b) conduct research on anxiety and related disorders.
- Submit your licensure number and sign that you have no ethical violations according to your state and professional code of conduct and that you maintain state licensing requirement.
- Being listed on Find-A-Therapist is included in the membership fee and is optional. You may choose to be listed during the registration process.
Resilience Across Borders stores data...
Your support matters, so Resilience Across Borders would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Resilience Across Borders, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.