Gratitude Finder Journal + Stickers - Chevron
- Item Number
- Buy Now Price
- $15 USD
- Quantity Available
- 4 – Purchase History
Your payment is being made to Panorama Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, which will send your donation to Resilience Across Borders (tax ID 815265226) on your behalf.
This 52-week gratitude journal was created to channel positive thinking to anyone who uses it. When you elevate your own attitude of gratitude you'll be amazed by what positivity surrounds you and how contagious thankfulness can be.
The Gratitude Finder gets its name because when you set out to find the good, you always find it. Its mission is to brighten thoughts and focus on the good people, experiences, places...every day!
This gratitude journal includes all of these amazing features:
- Questions, quotes and prompts to prime the pump for positivity throughout your journal.
- Perpetual style layout so journal daily or as frequently as you wish.
- 52 weekly spreads with brilliantly colorful layouts.
- Each week has daily sections, three-lines for acknowledging good people or good experiences, "Words of the Week" quote bubble for jotting simple joys and a Random Act of Kindess (R.A.K.) section as a reminder even the littlest acts of kindness are kind of a big deal.
- It's the perfect size to tuck in most handbags or backpacks so that it's convenient to jot a thought when a moment moves you.
- Laminated tabs and elastic enclosure to help you locate your current week easily
- 165 hand-illustrated smile-provoking stickers to enhance any entry
- Lots of bonus segmented quote bubbles that are just right size for a quick thought
- Water-resistant hardcover was designed to last a lifetime. Referring to it regularly is so powerful!
Item Special Note
Auction winners are responsible for all shipping costs, to be added at the end of the auction. Local pick-up during business hours in Rockville or Chevy Chase, MD can be arranged.
Resilience Across Borders stores data...
Your support matters, so Resilience Across Borders would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Resilience Across Borders, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.