Limited Edition 2009 Schwinn New Belgium Brewing "Fat Tire Amber Ale" Cruiser
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $130 USD to eagleeye13
- Number of Bids
- 7 - Bid History
A bike sure to turn heads! This 2009, limited edition, Schwinn, New Belgium Brewing "Fat Tire Amber Ale" Cruiser is both retro and chic in design.
This bike has:
- a solid metal frame, with unique, two-tone, red-brick paint job
- a stylish light built into the front fender
- a luggage carrier (rack style) mounted over the rear fender
- an old fashioned fux gas tank on the frame
- a working electronic horn
As a cruiser specially designed for extreme comfort, it comes equipped with monster shocks and built in springs to ensure smooth riding.
This 2009 special edition bike is VERY hard to find. Don't miss your RARE chance to own one!
Given that it is both highly collectible, and one of a select few manufactured, it is sure to go up in value.
Thank you Kaiser Liquor for donating this unique item!
Winning bidder is responsible for picking item up from the West Kaiser location.
* A Sales Tax of 7.55% will be added to winning bids where Kansas State Sales Tax is applicable.
United Way of Ellis County stores data...
Your support matters, so United Way of Ellis County would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from United Way of Ellis County, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.