Wine & Spirits
Seven Hills Winery: Walla Walla Valley 6-Bottle Wine Collection
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $215 USD
- $210 USD to caseygperkins
- Number of Bids
- 14 - Bid History
The winning bidder will receive a 6-bottle collection of Walla Walla Valley, WA wines from Seven Hills Winery. Presented in a branded pine box, the wines are:
- 2005 Pentad, Vintage Red Wine, Walla Walla Valley
- 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley
- 2007 Merlot, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley
- 2006 Malbec, Walla Walla Valley
- 2006 Carmenere, Walla Walla Valley
- 2006 Petit Verdot, McClellan Estate Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley
Seven Hills Winery is located in the heart of Walla Walla, Washington. It is one of the region's oldest and most respected wineries. Recognized for its Bordeaux-varietal red wines, Seven Hills Winery has developed an acclaimed style noted for balancing structure and grace. Reflecting unique terroirs and highlighting restrained oak, bright acidity and pure varietal flavors, Seven Hills wines have earned the reputation as some of the finest wines coming out of the Northwest.
Seven Hills Winery is unable to ship to Arizona and Utah. The winning bidder must be at least 21 years of age.
This item offered by KPLU 88.5 FM.
Nevada Public Radio Online Auction stores data...
Your support matters, so Nevada Public Radio Online Auction would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Nevada Public Radio Online Auction, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.