La Conner: A Sampling of La Conner, WA
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $855 USD
- $372 USD to Cherylytp
- Number of Bids
- 13 - Bid History
- One night stay at the Wild Iris Inn, deluxe king suite, value $220
- $50 gift certificate for Two Moons Gallery
- $50 gift certificate for The Wood Merchant
- $50 gift certificate for Wyman Park Gallery and Gifts
- $90 gift certificate for Salon Rouge – Signature Facial
- $90 gift certificate for 60 Minute Hot Stone Massage at Blue Water Massage
- $150 gift certificate for La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib House Restaurant
- $25 gift certificate for Childhood Bliss Children’s Store
- 4 passes to the La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum and a book titled “Hands at Work” – value $55
- $75 gift certificate for shampoo, precision hair cut & styling by La Conner Hair Design
We encourage you to see what makes the La Conner area unique. We are known for our friendly people, diverse communities, cultural attractions including three museums & outdoor sculpture exhibits, locally owned boutiques & galleries, and an environment of mountains, farms, rivers, islands and the North Puget Sound. Adventures from the relaxing to the exhilarating are yours, all in a setting of stunning natural beauty.
Come visit and stroll the village! Let us show you why we truly are the heart of the Magic Skagit Valley and the finest waterfront village in Washington State
This item offered by KPLU 88.5 FM.
Nevada Public Radio Online Auction stores data...
Your support matters, so Nevada Public Radio Online Auction would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Nevada Public Radio Online Auction, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.