Enjoy the taste of some wonderful local wines. These wines are locally produced by Perennial Vintners on Bainbridge Island. The wines are estate grown,vinted and bottled. Only locally grown grapes and berries are used.
The collection includes a wine picnic basket and the following wines:
(1) 2008 Madeline Angevine: a delicate and floral white wine with refreshing acidity and low alcohol. Excellent with seafood.
(2) 2006 Muller Thurgau: a delicate and fragrant dry white wine.
(1) 2008 Melon de Bourgogone:a light and refreshing white wine, excellent with seafood. This is the first time that this wine has been produced in Washington state.
(1) Frambelle (a delicious raspberry dessert wine)
(1) Ichago (a strawberry dessert wine that has the fragrance and taste of those wonderful Bainbridge Island strawberries)
(1) Verjus unferminted tart grape juice used for cooking
For full details about Perennial Vintners and these wines, please see: