"Bad guys make the best good guys"
- Item Number
- $75 USD to mkalady
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
LEVERAGE, which is executive-produced by Dean Devlin (Independence Day, TNT’s The Librarian movies), set cable ratings on fire with this thrilling, fast-paced comic crime drama series starring Academy Award and Golden Globe winner Timothy Hutton (Ordinary People, Taps, etc) as Nathan Ford.
Former insurance investigator Nate Ford (Hutton) and his band of cohorts are high-tech spy criminals who have a thoroughly modern take on the concept of social justice -- they act as modern-day Robin Hoods, pulling elaborate scams designed to exact revenge against those who use power and wealth to victimize people. His highly skilled team includes:
- Gina Bellman (Coupling, King David, etc) as Sophie Devereaux: a talented grifter accomplished grifter with a taste for art theft, who uses her acting skills and numerous aliases to draw the teams target into the con.
- Christian Kane (TNT’s Into the West, Dawson’s Creek, Las Vegas) as Eliot Spencer: a skilled martial artist, weapons expert and “retrieval specialist” with bone-crunching fighting skills. While merely presumed as the muscleman, he demonstrates a subtle intelligence in conversation often taking advantage of the underestimations of others, as well as demonstrating a tactical brilliance to protect the team.
- Aldis Hodge (Friday Night Lights, Die Hard with a Vengence, CSI, ER, Bones, Cold Case) as Alec Hardison: a gadget and technology wizard who keeps the team connected and informed. He is a self-proclaimed geek and science fiction fan, with a dry, unusual wit, easy-going manner, and a catch-phrase for every situation. Hardison can hack into most—if not all—forms of electronics and rarely is caught. Hardison designed and assembled the computer and television systems in the team's headquarters, and is responsible for the electronic applications used by the team on their cons (most noticeable of which, the inner ear piece each member of the team uses for long range communication). He also is very attached to his electronics, shown to become very distraught when the con takes a turn for the worse and his electronics are destroyed.
- Beth Riesgraf (Alvin and the Chipmunks) as Parker: a slightly off-center, yet expert thief, cat-burglar, pickpocket and safe-cracker, adept at repelling off buildings or squeezing into tight places.Known only by her last name, Parker is a risk-taker who loves money above anything. She is impulsive, kleptomaniacal (on and off the job), and impish to a fault in her work. Parker is a bit socially awkward and will say inappropriate things in most social settings, despite Sophie’s humorous attempts to change that. Eliot put it best when he said "20 pounds of crazy in a 5 pound bag!"
Together, the team puts their energy, quick minds and keen intellects toward securing justice for society’s underdogs.
The rich and powerful, they take what they want. We steal it back for you. Sometimes bad guys make the best good guys. We provide... "Leverage". - Nathan Ford
This package contains a little bit of everything!
- Leverage Promo Poster, signed by the cast
- Head shots
- Boxed set of all Season One Episodes (1st one shot in Chicago!)
- Swag bag of Leverage goodies, ranging from on-set water bottle to a logo mouse pad!
Donor of this wonderful package is Chicagoan Derek Frederickson, Twisted Media, who designs and programs the electronic devices integral to the plot. Season 3 will have “newer, better, cooler types of gadgets in general!”
Watch for it -- “Leverage,” returning to TNT June 20th
Evanston Public Library Friends stores data...
Your support matters, so Evanston Public Library Friends would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Evanston Public Library Friends, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.