San Diego, CA
* Site walkthrough
* Confirm details with all vendors and coordinate to ensure a flawless event
* Coordinate with contact at ceremony and reception location
* Customized timeline of the event
* Organize and facilitate rehearsal
* Serve as “go to” person for the day for any questions, as well as personal assistant to bride and groom for whatever they may need
* Make sure timing of event is running smoothly
* Pick up all favors, place cards, decorations…etc. a few days before the event
* Arrive early to ceremony and reception to ensure proper setup and oversee vendors
* Arrange all place cards and ceremony seating, place and light candles, work with caterer to put together tables(anything not handled by another vendor)
* Emergency kit on hand for any last minute needs or issues that may arise
* Direct ceremony: line up bridal party, queue processional…etc.
* Assist MC
* Oversee breakdown of event-ensure all of your personal items are returned to you
* Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
* Secure gifts and ensure that they are all gathered and delivered to assigned person
* Confirm fitting and bridal beauty appointments
* Last minute to do’s and errands
* Assisting with favors, gift baskets, table numbers, programs…etc.
* Return of rental items after wedding day
* Wedding day coverage up to 10 hours
* Most importantly moral support, peace of mind, and an unforgettable day with memories to last a lifetime
Wish Upon a Wedding stores data...
Your support matters, so Wish Upon a Wedding would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Wish Upon a Wedding, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.