7 night tropical vacation at the Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Resort
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $3,400 to teecee
- Number of Bids
- 15 - Bid History
The award-winning, five-star Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Resort is one of the most renowned vacation destinations in the South Pacific. Located on the island of Vanua Levu on 17 acres of a coconut plantation, the accommodations overlook the peaceful waters of Savusavu Bay.
The acclaimed resort is an international favorite for romance, honeymoons and weddings; scuba diving; and families, who want to combine heavenly surroundings and exceptional dining with an unsurpassed range of eco-friendly activities. Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands resort is the only resort that employs a full-time marine biologist to help visitors appreciate the underwater world of Fiji.
Your stay at Jean-Michel Cousteau's Fiji Islands Resort includes the following:
- 7 night's deluxe accommodation in a private Gardenview bure overlooking tropical foliage, colorful flowers and exotic plants. Each bure is about 440 square feet with a 225 square feet deck, with a king bed and a day bed.
- Daily gourmet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Foot massage upon arrival
- Complimentary resort activities such as glass bottom boat snorkeling, reef flat walk, tour of the local Fijian village, rainforest excursion, mangrove trip, visit to the Savusavu market, etc.
- Round-trip ground transportation between the resort and Savusavu Airport
This vacation package is for 2 adults OR 2 adults with 1-2 children under the age(s) of 12. Complementary "Bula Camp" is also included for 1-2 children under the age(s) of 12.
Kids love Bula Club! Here children explore and learn about Fijian culture, the environment and the natural world around them. Children are delighted with this fun and stimulating program.
Bula Club features a daily program of children's activities that are fun, educational and cultural – and parents are welcome and encouraged to participate, too!
Advanced reservations are required for this auction item and are based on availability. Trip must be made between the following dates in 2011. January 11 - April 8; May 1 - June 24; September 1 - September 17; October 10 - December 20.
This auction item is not transferable and does not include airfare and Fijian VAT tax.
If you would like to make your payment via PayPal please contact us for instructions.