3 Night Stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $1,755 USD
- $1,100 USD to prose714
- Number of Bids
- 13 - Bid History
Escape to one of the world’s finest luxury resorts – The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel.
Consistently ranked among the world’s premier travel destinations, this alluring Southern California vacation spot provides the perfect getaway for the discriminating guest.
Situated atop a 150-foot bluff, this peaceful sanctuary soars above the standard Laguna hotels with refined elegance, a graceful atmosphere, and impeccable service. Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, this luxury hotel in Laguna has catered to the world's most discriminating guests for 25 years. Discover a time-honored haven, which has raised the traditional standard of service to an entirely new level, blending unexpected luxuries with the timeless elegance of the sea.
Your stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Lagun Niguel includes the following:
- 3 Nights for 2 in a Pool/Garden View Guestroom
- Unlimited in-room high-speed Internet access, wireless and hard-wired
- Monday through Friday newspaper delivery
- 24-hour computer access in The Private Business Centers
- Full access to The Fitness Center, showcasing a full array of fitness machines and free weights
- Complimentary daily yoga and Pilates classes in the Gazebo overlooking the Pacific ocean
- Use of the tennis courts, tennis rackets
- Preferred golf Tee-times at Monarch Beach Golf Links, including shuttle service and golf bag storage
- Complimentary beach shuttle service
- Beach chairs, beach umbrellas and body boards for the beach
- Valet parking
For more information on The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel please visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/LagunaNiguel/Default.htm
This offer can not be applied towards discounted room rates, packages, special promotions, or group reservations. Blackout dates and restrictions apply; limited weekend availability. Valid through November 22, 2011.
Bidder is responsible for Shipping and Handling fee, which will be added to the winning bid amount. Items will be shipped from Ocean Futures Society's headquarters in Santa Barbara, CA via FedEx and billed at standard industry rates. Shipments originating at the Ocean Futures Society headquarters are carbon neutral. (If shipment is international, Bidder will also be responsible for any customs fees.)
Please note that 70% of the donation will be going to Ocean Futures Society and 30% will be going to The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints Fund (a 501C3 non profit organization)
If you would like to make your payment via PayPal please contact us for instructions.