Golf & Sports Gear
2 Rounds of 18 Holes at Mahogany Run Golf Course, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $330 USD
- $180 USD to Hideaway
- Number of Bids
- 2 - Bid History
For golfers, the thrill of a lifetime awaits at Mahogany Run Golf Course on the island of St. Thomas in the beautiful United States Virgin Islands. Spend a day out on the course, 2 rounds of 18 holes are included with the use of a golf cart.
for more information and to view the course, please visit Mahogany Run online at www.mahognayrungolf.com !
Item Special Note
About Mahogany Run and The Devil's Triangle
- Course: Par 70
- 6022 yard in length (Championship - 6022, 123/70.1; Middle - 5609, 119/68.9; Forward - 4873, 111/72.6)
- Course Designers: George & Tom Fazio
- Water holes located in the Devil’s Triangle; holes 13, 14 & 15
- Encompasses 110 acres
- Restrooms located in Clubhouse (3) and between holes 12 & 15
- On-course restaurant Coconuts offers grilled and made-to-order sandwiches, cold beverages and snacks.
- On-course fully-stocked beverage and sandwich cart
- Seashore Paspalum Greens and Bermuda Grass Fairways
- 2009 Club Car Gas Carts
- Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Practice areas
- 300,000 gallon a day reverse osmosis desalination water plant in conjunction with an 800-head irrigation system keep the golf course green year round.
- Located 20 minutes from the Cruise Ship docks in Charlotte Amalie and 15 minutes from Red Hook Ferry Terminal. (transfer service NOT included)
- 90 degree cart-path rule in effect.
- Dress code: collared shirts required, no denim, no sleeveless shirts.
Friends of Virgin Islands National Park stores data...
Your support matters, so Friends of Virgin Islands National Park would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Friends of Virgin Islands National Park, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.