Bermuda Weekend Getaway at The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 659 USD
- 329 USD to vineLe
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
You are bidding on a two night weekend stay (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday only) in a Deluxe bedroom at The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel in Hamilton, Bermuda.. (See Terms and Conditions)
Relax in Breathtaking Luxury! Opened in 1885 and named for Princess Louise, daughter of England’s Queen Victoria, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess is Bermuda’s most storied landmark luxury hotel, proudly celebrating its 125th anniversary in 2010. Located in the heart of Hamilton, the elegant Fairmont Hamilton Princess hotel offers the epitome of luxury just steps from Bermuda’s finest restaurants, shops and attractions. While at the harbour front luxury hotel enjoy unsurpassed amenities such as its fresh and saltwater pools, outdoor putting green and some of the island’s most celebrated restaurants including Heritage Court, recently praised by the New York Times as having the best afternoon tea in Bermuda.
Relax in a comfortable Adirondack chair with views of bobbing sailboats in stunning Hamilton Harbour or hop on the resort’s complimentary ferry to the Fairmont Southampton where you can enjoy our private pink sand beach. Guests of the Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda luxury hotel can also play golf at Riddell’s Bay Golf and Country Club—the Bermuda resort’s exclusive partner—in addition to The Fairmont Southampton Golf Course, which boasts eighteen executive par three holes.
Restaurants and Bars:
Activities at the Hotel and around Hamilton, Bermuda:
At the Hotel:
* The Fairmont Beach Club
* Dolphin Quest
* Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo
* Princess Resort Shop
"Picturesque setting, wonderful amenities, hospitable staff and focus on comfort” – Trip Advisor
Terms and Conditions:
* This certificate is valid for a two night weekend stay (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday only) in a Deluxe bedroom at The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel in Hamilton, Bermuda
* Thursday, Friday, Saturday night stays only
* Air or ground transportation not included
* All additional charges for dining, bar, spa and other hotel actives will be payable in full at checkout
* Hotel and Tourism Fund Tax of 9.5%, Resort Levy of $9.85 per person per day and gratuities of $10.20 per person per day are not included and will be payable upon check out
* Certificate is valid from January 1st, 2011 - December 31st, 2011
* Blackout dates apply: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday nights and excludes the months of May and June
* Certificate can be used for single use only, cannot be used for multiple nights or stays, and can not be combined with any other certificates, offers, packages, discounts or promotions
* Certificate is non-transferable
* Advance reservation is required and is subject to room availability at time of booking
* Must have certificate in order to book your stay and reservations are subject to room availability at time of booking
* Primary user must be age 18 and older at the time of check-in
* Physical e-certificate must be presented at the Front Desk agent at time of check in
For more information, please visit http://www.fairmont.com/hamilton
View our Video on YouTube
Follow us on Facebook
Check out our Blog
Please Note: 1) Bidding For Good Instant items may be used only as part of Bidding For Good online auctions and are not for resale or redistribution, and 2) Any travel vouchers, tickets or gift certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise noted by the vendor in the item's description. In the event they are misplaced, Bidding For Good is not responsible for reimbursement or compensation for the value of the item.
Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts stores data...
Your support matters, so Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.