2 Subscriptions to New Conservatory Theater 2012 Season
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $460 USD
- $150 USD to Live Event Bidder
Enjoy a thrilling season of live theatre!
The winner of this entertainment tickets auction item will receive Two (2) Subscriptions to the 2011/12
Pride Season at the New Conservatory Theatre Center (NCTC).
As a season subscriber, you will receive:
- Priority Seating
- Ticket Exchange
- Ticket Holds
- Discounts and Invitations to Special Events
Upcoming 2011/12 NCTC Pride Season shows include:
- The Temperamentals by Jon Marans (Bay Area Premier)
- Xanadu The Musical - Book by Douglas Carter Beane, Music & Lyrics by Jeff Lynne and John Farrar
- The Story Of My Life (a New Musical) - Book by Brian Hill, Music & Lryics by Neil Bertram
- Maurice by Roger Parsley and Andy Graham from the Novel by E. M. Foerster (U.S. Premier)
- The Laramie Project: Ten Years Later by Moises Kaufman, Leigh Fondakowski, Greg Perotti, Andy Paris and Stephen Belber
- Slipping by Daniel Talbott (Bay Area Premier)
- Lips Together, Teeth Apart by Terrence McNally
- Boys Will Be Boys by Joe Miloscia (Bonus Show)
Take a friend, or give as a gift...Let the show begin!
New Conservatory Theatre Center Gift Certificate for Two (2) 2011-12 Pride Season. Tickets are valid for any type of pass and level seating for the eight (8) remaining season performances. The 2011/2012 season concludes in July 2012. Not valid on Opening Nights.
When reserving your seats for the performance dates of your choice, mention that you are holding a NCTC Gift Certificate, the number, and the value. Advance reservations required and are subject to seat availability. Please surrender the original NCTC Gift Certificate for Two Tickets at the Box Office when claiming your tickets.
All seating is at the discretion of NCTC.
Call the NCTC Box Office at (415) 861-8972.
Visit NCTC at www.nctcsf.org.
AIDS Legal Referral Panel stores data...
Your support matters, so AIDS Legal Referral Panel would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from AIDS Legal Referral Panel, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.