Four-night stay in relaxing and welcoming retreat, Little House in Nashville
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $900 USD
- $520 USD to latieds
- Number of Bids
- 10 - Bid History
Enjoy staying at this newly renovated, historic guesthouse in “mid-town” Nashville! In June this cottage received the "Green Star Award" (U.S. Green Building Council) for its sustainable design and construction. A four-night stay in this beautiful, relaxing and welcoming retreat is valued at $900!
About the house:
Historic freestanding garage/servants quarters, 750 square feet of newly renovated and fully-furnished, comfortable living. Enjoy the privacy of a beautiful fenced garden and private patio in Nashville's Hillsboro Village/West End area.
One large L-shaped room with multi-functions: Sleeps 4 (Queen murphy bed, and two twin beds convert to queen), TV viewing area, dining/game area, and bath.
• Kitchen includes full-size stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washer, and dryer
• Handicapped accessible / Universal Design
• Expected recipient of LEED Platinum Certification, Leadership in Energy and Enviornmental Design, awarded by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
• Geothermal/central air conditioning and heat, with ceiling fans
• Includes full-package cable, 42” LCD HDTV, wireless Internet, and indoor/outdoor ping-pong table
• Across the street from Elmington Park
• Two blocks from bus shelter/route on West End Avenue
• Walkable/ bikable neighborhood with sidewalks and big trees
For more details about the cottage and lots of photos, please visit:
Little House Nashville is being offered to the highest bidder through December 31, 2012. For available dates see calendar on either www.HomeAway.com Listing #365206 or www.VRBO.com Listing #348759 (these two services are connected, and each one lists the reserved dates of the other). Dates that are not included in this offer: Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, New Years week, and 'FAN FEST,' Country Music Association's Fan Festival (June 4-10, 2012). Bidders are encouraged to contact Jane Hardy at email@example.com or (615) 957-0404 for more information.
Jane Hardy and Rod Kochtitzky
Attachment Parenting International stores data...
Your support matters, so Attachment Parenting International would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Attachment Parenting International, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.