Home & Garden
Uplift Technologies: Day-Light Sky
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $110 to Sambagrammy
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
Back by popular demand...Daylight!
Don't let the shortest day of the year be your darkest. As we head toward the winter solstice many in the northern latitudes become increasingly aware of the light's effect on our well-being. Uplift Technologies has produced a light that offsets the effects of winter.
Clinically-proven in the treatment of PMS and antepartum blues, jet lag and shift-work adjustment, circadian sleep disorders and nonseasonal depression, the Day-Light Sky is an effective way to help alleviate symptoms experienced with depressive and sleep-related disorders during the fall and winter months and all year round.
- optimal bright light therapy treatment for the user.
- two light settings providing 10,000 LUX with the one setting providing convenient task lighting.
- field of illumination and 10,000 LUX experts recommend for maximum therapeutic benefit.
- light enclosure that is 33% smaller than the Day-Light Classic while maintaining the same field of illumination, adding versatility for the user.
- designed for discreet use in the home or the office, providing bright light therapy and everyday task.
- the white diffusing lens eliminates glare and evenly distributes the light. Two 55-watt light tubes emit a warm light and minimize potentially harmful blue rays.
- Hi-impact polycarbonate lens filters 99.3% of harmful UV rays.
- The height adjustable arm allows the light to be positioned at the appropriate height and angle for the user. This is the optimal light positioning recommended by light therapy experts.
- Manufactured with high efficiency, electronic ballasts, the Day-Light Sky eliminates the annoying flicker experienced with ordinary fluorescent fixtures.
Cost of shipping not included in bid price.
All prices $USD