One Weekend Night Stay at the Element by Westin in Lexington, MA
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $219 USD
- $110 USD to mlr411
- Number of Bids
- 8 - Bid History
One Night Stay at the Element Lexington
Surrounded by rich colonial history and the vibrant business community of one of Boston’s most charming suburbs, Element Lexington is just 20 minutes from downtown Boston and within easy reach of its cultural, entertainment, and sporting venues.
Rise: Breakfast Wake up to their signature complimentary healthful breakfast featuring hot sandwiches, refreshing smoothies, wholesome granola, fresh fruit, gourmet coffee and more.
Relax: Evening Reception Settle in and mingle with other Element guests or gather with friends and family over complimentary savory food and beverage pairings. Four nights every week
Restore: Gourmet grab & go pantry Stock up with all you need anytime. Self serve pantry offers ready-to-cook meals, healthy snacks, indulgent treats, local specialties, gourmet coffee and more, around the clock.
Motion: Fitness Center Set your pace at Motion, the spacious, ligth-filled fitness center, with state-of-the-art Life Fitness cardio machines, strength-training equiptment and convenient 24/7 access
Pool Make a splash and jump into the refreshing, all natural saline pool, a healthier, more eco-friendly alternative to chlorine.
Resource: Business Center All tools you need to stay connected. Printer and fax machines available 24/7 and free wired and wireless high-speed internet access throughout.
Meeting Space Take care of business in the bright and spacious meeting room. Fully equipped with modular furnishings, well designed seating, easy-access power outlets, a 50" LCD TV and an all-in-one connectivity station that lets you plug in your audio, video and computer devices to play on the TV.
Location: 727 Marrett Road, Lexington, MA.
Item Special Note
- Valid until 8/20/12
- Complimentary night is per room per stay based on single/double occupancy and availability, and does not include additional per room per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- Advance reservation required, cancellation fees apply.
- A limited number of rooms may be available and additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions
- Voucher is not replaceable if lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
EMC Fights Cancer stores data...
Your support matters, so EMC Fights Cancer would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from EMC Fights Cancer, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.