Gettysburg Family Experience
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $220 to ggr1
- Number of Bids
- 6 - Bid History
Experience Gettysburg National Military Park with this unique family package learning about the Battle of Gettysburg, one of the most crucial battles of the Civil War having occurred at a time when the fate of the nation literally hung in the balance.
The Official Guidebook for the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center to help you plan your visit and get the most out of your trip to Gettysburg.
Annual Family Membership to the Gettysburg Foundation - entitles you to 10% discount at the Museum Bookstore and the Rupp House History Center, one-year subscription to the Friends of Gettysburg quarterly newsletter, discounts on public programs and invitations to member-only events, plus much more.
- Admission to the Cyclorama, Film and Museum Experience at the Gettysburg National Military Park for four people - This 22,000 square-foot museum gallery of interactive programs, multi-media presentations, and exhibits featuring relics from one of the largest museum collections in America. Here you can view the restored Gettysburg Cyclorama, which depicts the final fury of Gettysburg- "Pickett's Charge".
- Admission to the Eisenhower National Historic Site for four people - The Eishenhower house retains nearly all of its original furnishings and offers a look at the life and times of Dwight and Mamie Eisenhower. A tour of the farm grounds includes gardens, teahouse, skeet range, barn, show barn, putting green and more.
- Admission to The David Wills House for four people - A museum that honors President Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address inspired by the remarkable recovery of a town devastated by war.
- $100 gift certificate to the historic Dobbin House Tavern - Four Score and Seven years before the Civil War Battle of Gettysburg, (1776), Reverend Alexander Dobbin built a house to begin a new life in America for himself and his family. Today his home, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a colonial restaurant where candlelit elegance, superior food in abundance, and gracious service bring back the sights, sounds and tastes of two centuries ago. The friendly hospitality of the Dobbin House extends to the Springhouse Tavern, Gettystown Bed and Breakfast, Country Curiosity Store, Abigail Adams Ballroom, in-house bakery and secret "underground railroad" slave hideout.
- One night stay at the Gettysburg Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - conveniently located just five miles from the entrance of Gettysburg National Military Park and adjacent to The Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg. Hotel amenities include an indoor pool, free high-speed Internet access, a Fitness Center and complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Some black out dates may apply.
- Set of four glass coasters commemorating the 150th anniversary of Gettysburg.
Note: admission tickets and hotel certificate expire 10/31/2012
With the flexibility of this package you can plan your visit to meet the interests and needs of your family. Gettysburg National Military Park also offers a Junior Ranger Program that may be of interest to younger visitors - visit the Gettysburg National Military Park website for additional information.
Once the auction closes you will be contacted to confirm shipping information to a US address. All items and certificates will be mailed together.
Inside View of Museum Experience, Outside View of Gettysburg Museum & Visitor Center, and Cyclorama Image - Bill Dowling
Cannon Sunset and Momument Images - Dru Neil