Texas Cookbooks from Texas Publisher Bright Sky Press
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $250 USD
- $83 USD to themama4
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Jazz up your cookbook library with a smorgasbord of Texas cookbooks published by acclaimed Texas publisher, Bright Sky Press. Books include the following:
- Perennial Favorites: Portable Food by The Garden Club of Houston
- Seasonal Favorites: Festive Food by The Garden Club of Houston
- Follow the Smoke: 14,783 Miles of Great Texas Barbecue by John DeMers
- In Praise of Pecans: Recipes & Recollections by June Jackson
- Politics & Pot Roast by Sarah Hood Saloman
- Vineyard Cuisine: Meals & Memories from Messina Hof by Merrill & Paul Bonarrigo
- Dominique's Tropical Latitudes by Dominique Macquet & John DeMers
- Energy Cuisine by David Denis and Jani Lehtinen with John DeMers
- Barbecue, Biscuits & Beans: Chuck Wagon Cooking by Bill Cauble & Cliff Teinert
Item Special Note
Winning bidder must pay for shipping and handling.
No Refunds or Exchanges.
Expires on October 28, 2012.
Les Dames d'Escoffier - Austin Chapter stores data...
Your support matters, so Les Dames d'Escoffier - Austin Chapter would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Les Dames d'Escoffier - Austin Chapter, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.