Dive the remarkable Galapagos Islands for seven days for one person.
The remote Galapagos Islands are located across the equator, 605 miles to the west of mainland Ecuador, and are considered by many to offer some of the most exciting diving in the world. Located at the confluence of three major oceanic currents, visitors to the islands of the Galapagos will find a stunning and diverse array of underwater formations and marine life. An archipelago of 15 main islands essentially untouched by time since visited by Charles Darwin in 1835, you’ll find a natural haven for wildly diverse marine life.
Hammerhead shark encounters in the Galapagos Islands are perhaps without equal anywhere in the world. They are your constant companions on dives at Wolf and Darwin Islands seen individually, in small groups or as walls of sharks numbering in the hundreds. Whale sharks, hammerhead & Galapagos sharks, five types of rays, Galapagos fur sea lions, sea lions, schooling pelagics, colorful reef fish, corals, and invertebrates are just the tip of a "once-in-a-lifetime" iceberg of exceptional diving encounters in the Galapagos. You are never exactly sure what will happen on any dive, but you can count on high octane, pulse-pounding experiences on nearly every Galapagos dive!
The Galapagos Sky provides the ultimate in luxury to her guests. The public areas are ample and exquitely decorated. The cabins complete with en suite baths provide a perfect retreat after a day of high energy diving. The package is completed by a highly professional, knowlegable and accommodating crew. See what prior guests are saying:
Our testimonials say it all...
“It was a pleasure to experience Galapagos aboard the Galapagos Sky. The quality of service was superb and there was always a friendly atmosphere. We thank all the crew members who looked so thoroughly after us and made our trip so enjoyable. Dive guides were very knowledgeable and very friendly, and the diving was unforgetable! Whalesharks, mola mola, sea lions, and schooling galapagos and hammerhead sharks were teh highlight of our trip. We have also encountered Galapagos turtles, iguanas and penguins on land. Once again we thank all of the crew memebrs of Galapagos Sky and we hope to be back in the near future!”
- Michael & Nikita Poltavsky, August 14-21, 2011
- State of the art, live-aboard accommodations on the Galapagos Sky for 7 days for one guest.
- Trip Scheduled for January 01 - 08, 2012
- Up to 3 dives a day at Wolfe and Darwin and 2-3 dives per day in central islands mixed with land excursions.
- All meals
- Beverages, including beer, wine, liquor
- Galapagos National Park certified naturalist dive team to guide you underwater and on land excursions.
Package Does Not Include:
- Round Trip International Airfare & Domestic Flight to Galapagos
- Hotel stays past the expedition duration
- Park Fee of $100
- Chamber support fee of $35
- Tourist card $10
- Crew Tip / Gratuities
- The trip requires that you fly into either Quito, or Guayaquil Ecuador and from there take a commuter plane. The commuter plane will be be arranged for you. The cost depends upon whether you choos a Guayaquil (379) or a Quito ($424) transfer.
- Guests must arrive no later than Saturday for the Sunday departures and most will also need to stay over the following Sunday before connecting to their international flights on Monday (so 2 hotel nights will be needed). Divencounters can help you with this.
- We are unable to offer refunds.
Trip insurance is strongly encouraged and Diver Safety Insurance is mandatory.
Bidding for Good provides a service to philanthropic endeavors. They provide a non-profit friendly auction platform, and vet participants so that bidders are confident that they are bidding for an item that will support a verified effort. Unfortunately, this service adds an additional 6% on to every bid. Sea Save Foundation will pass this cost on to bidders so we can maximize our fundraiser. Please note that 6% will be added on to all winning bids.
Credit Card Purchases will be levied with an additional 3% to cover costs. Winners interested in avoiding this extra fee can pay by check.
Reserve on this item is set at $1,650.
E-mail email@example.com or call 310 458 0700 for additional information