Weeklong Getaway in Martha's Vineyard
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 4000 USD
- 3400 USD to jennylee311
- Number of Bids
- 14 - Bid History
Enjoy a week’s vacation next spring or fall at the guesthouse of Rose Styron in Martha Vineyard. This five-bedroom house offers stunning water and harbor views and its own private deck for swimming and sunsets. You’ll be in walking distance to the historic Black Renaissance village of Oak Bluffs and next door to the East Chop Yacht Club. The house features:
- Three double suites with full bath
- Children’s bedroom with a twin and twin-bunk beds
- Twin bedroom with television and half-bath
- Eat-in kitchen with table to seat eight-to-ten guests, barbeque grill, and deck
- Screened-in porch
- Living room with large sofa and love seat
Available for one week between April 1–May 31 or September 1–October 31, 2012. Travel not included.
The Paris Review stores data...
Your support matters, so The Paris Review would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The Paris Review, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.