Utah Shakespeare Festival 50th Anniversary Souvenir Package
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $120 USD to agilbertk
- Number of Bids
- 2 - Bid History
Let 2011's "golden year" last with this package of limited-edition items created just to celebrate the Festival's 50th anniversary.
- 50th anniversary coffee table book, premium edition, which includes a DVD of bonus photos, videos, and study guides. Plus, your book will be personally signed by Festival Founder Fred C. Adams, Executive Director R. Scott Phillips, and Artistic Directors David Ivers and Brian Vaughn.
- We Are Such Stuff as Dreams Are Made On, a documentary film celebrating fifty years of the Utah Shakespeare Festival
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, the Festival's 2011 production in the Adams Shakespearean Theatre, recorded and broadcast live by BYUtv on August 29, 2011
- A Midsummer Night's Dream Behind the Scenes and 50th Anniversary broadcast by BYUtv on August 29, 2011
- Souvenir programs from both the summer and fall 2011 seasons, autographed by the Festival Company
- 50th Anniversary polo shirt, available in small, medium, or XXL
- 50 Years members-only pin
- 50 Years coffee mug
Shipping not included; a $15 shipping fee will be added to your winning bid. Package will ship first class U.S. mail.