You are bidding on 2 Adult Tickets for NY SKYRIDE at the Empire State Building. (See Terms and Conditions)
What flies over the Statue of Liberty, skids across Wall Street, dives underwater and launches into space but never leaves the ground?
NY SKYRIDE , located on the second floor of the Empire State Building right in the heart of New York. It’s a fun filled combination of movie-motion-and sights rolled up into New York’s original and ONLY aerial virtual tour simulator. Imagine lifting off from atop the Empire State Building Observatory while never leaving the second floor of the building. Your guide, actor Kevin Bacon, takes you on an adventure that takes you above, through and underneath New York. The NY SKYRIDE experience is a remarkable adventure tour of NYC combining digital technology, custom designed seats and a 6 meter/18 foot screen!
* No cash value
* No reservations necessary. Open daily 8am - 10pm
* Enter the Empire Stat Building (350 Fifth Ave, NYC) from 33rd and go to 2nd floor.
* NY SKYRIDE ticket does not include admission to ESB Observatory.
* Tickets are good for one year, and can only be used one time.
* Cannot be combined with any other offer.
* Blackout dates do not apply but subject to availability.
* People with a history of heart ailments, neck or back pain, motion sickness, fainting or dizzy spells should exercise caution. Pregnant women should not ride. Minimum height is 36".
* Children may not sit in a lap and must be able to sit in a seat by themselves.
Please Note: 1) Bidding For Good Instant items may be used only as part of Bidding For Good online auctions and are not for resale or redistribution, and 2) Any travel vouchers, tickets or gift certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise noted by the vendor in the item's description. In the event they are misplaced, Bidding For Good is not responsible for reimbursement or compensation for the value of the item.